Coffee or Tea, Please

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Coffee or Tea, Please

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

What do you prefer?

I like both, but coffee gets me going in the morning. I like grinding my own beans and using a French Press when making coffee.

I like both tea and coffee too. I have filter coffee as, although I love fresh ground coffee, I am usually too busy to use the grinder (mine is a hand grinder, not electric). It’s coffee in the morning and tea later in the day and evening for me. We have a wonderful tea shop in the city (Imperial Teas Lincoln on internet), which I visit to get different types and flavours.

1 member liked this post:

I only drink tea, I’ve been off coffee for quite a few years now, and I’m really enjoying not being dependent on caffeine.  It’s so nice getting up in the morning and not feeling all groggy, I’m ready to go right away.  I also feel I sleep better not having caffeine in my system.

I usually drink decaf earl grey, but sometimes I’ll have the real thing just for a little kick lol.

It’s coffee for me…black.  I’m not a coffee snob, so I’ll drink about any brand…except Starbucks.

The coffee I drink is usually from Arabica beans (I buy with this in mind) as it has less caffeine than the Robusta kind. I sometimes drink a lot so that helps.

I prefer tea. However, I do brew my own coffee every morning in a caffetia. I always add two spoonfuls of sugar with my coffee. But I keep my tea sugar-free. Anyhow, tea is my favourite hot drink. Although, I do not like Earl Grey: I just stick to everyday Tetley Tea.

Spelling correction: caffetterie.

I prefer coffee, without milk, without sugar. But sometimes I enjoy tasting tea with a special colour, rose tea in Austria, for example.

Both.  I’m American and have to have my coffee in the morning, strictly standard issue, I very rarely if ever do Starbucks.  I love trying coffees too:  I could drink Pumpkin Spice all year round if they sold it.

I’m also an Anglophile so I love tea.  I love Earl Grey, Peach Tea, Chai, Raspberry, and just plain Lipton’s.  I prefer loose tea when I can get it.  I drink lots of Green Tea (Salada).

When I drink coffee it is usually hot and black, no sugar, milk, cream, or nondairy powder.  Most tea I drink plain except Lipton’s.  Usually I add a tiny bit of sugar.  Sometimes I add milk, cream, or nondairy powder.  Sometimes I add ginger or cinnamon and a litttle canned whipped cream on top during the winter to give it a festive flair.

Tea for me . I used to enjoy the odd cup of coffee but a few years ago I notice that even after one cup I would suffer the most awful stomach cramps so Ive had to cut it out altogether. I still love the smell though and I could spend hours just sniffing freshly roasted coffee..

During the winter I treat myself to a cup of hot chocolate in the evenings after walking my dog, that lovely milky drink helps me settle down for bedtime.

Tea girl! Although I do enjoy the occasional hot morning coffee on a crisp chilly day, I find that the caffeine does me a little dirty! Coffee for me goes like this… (sips)… (yummy)….(BATHROOM)….(slight anxiety)! I do however, enjoy my tea for sure. I am a huge fan of fruity and herbal teas! I have found that drinking several cups of herbal tea a day while I am sick, helps me to recover in no time!

Tea girl! Although I do enjoy the occasional hot morning coffee on a crisp chilly day, I find that the caffeine does me a little dirty! Coffee for me goes like this… (sips)… (yummy)….(BATHROOM)….(slight anxiety)! I do however, enjoy my tea for sure. I am a huge fan of fruity and herbal teas! I have found that drinking several cups of herbal tea a day while I am sick, helps me to recover in no time!

Oh dear, drinking caffeine also drives me straight to the ladies’ room, and I already have enough issues already lol.

I do love tea. A cuppa a day keeps the madness away!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!