Collecting things

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mikki 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Do you collect trinkets or Knick Knacks? Like when you go on vacation is there one special thing you always get to remember the vacation by?

I like to pick up a shot glass. I have only been doing this since I have been in college for the past 3 years but I like it. They don’t take up very much space and I also don’t use them if I go to drink a shot which I never do.

I seem too collect cruet sets, they sort of got under my skin. What I mean is I started collecting them without really knowing why, a couple of years down the line my cupboard was full of them, did I buy them or did they just appear ? scary !!

1 member liked this post:

Oh dear I’m much too boring!  I really can’t think of anything at all I’d call a collection. 🙁

I used to collect small vases.  Now, I collect refrigerator magnets.

Yes Testdummy they are like cruet sets they seem to grow in number on your fridge without you consciously putting them there.

Both our fridges are covered in magnets lol. Still you have to have somewhere to put notes. I have no real collections as such, but hate getting rid of anything, so lots of different things have built up over the years.

I collect chickens!

What real ones Kitty ?

What real ones Kitty ?

I was thinking the same thing mikki. 😂

Oh I seem to collect panties so hubby says, I cannot resist buying them when I am out.

Oh I seem to collect panties so hubby says, I cannot resist buying them when I am out.

I have quite the collection of panties and lingerie as well.

I have enough for a year or two lol, does not stop me looking though.

I collect chicken ornaments, have a chicken designed chopping board and general chicken items. It seems odd, but I love them. However, I am not overrun with ornaments or clutter!

So it is chickens and panties that are the top collecting  things, wow ! I think I will start collecting men lol.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!