Comedian Samantha Bee gets backlash

Female Forum Forums General Discussion In the News Comedian Samantha Bee gets backlash

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TestDummyCO 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

As much as I don’t like President Trump and many of the things he stands for and how his daughter Ivanka stands by and sees children separated from parents at the border and says nothing, I totally disagree with the way TBS Comedian Samantha Bee handled the situation on her show the other night. The use of calling someone the C-Word is bad enough, but when it is on national television it is a vulgar and disgusting display for all to see. Samantha Bee has since apologized for her actions and her status on the show is in jeopardy as it certainly should be in my opinion.

Do any of you ladies have a stance on the issue?

i am praying she is fired for saying such a vulgar thing to a person i believe is doing her best as a business woman, daughter to terrible father, as a wife and as a mother. so far two major advertisers have walked away from her. hopefully all will follow thier lead.

1 member liked this post:

I agree with Samantha Bee’s assessment of Ivanka’s fecklessness, but using the C-word was out of line.

2 users liked this post:

I agree with Samantha Bee’s assessment of Ivanka’s fecklessness, but using the C-word was out of line.

Using that word in any circumstance is way out of line in my opinion.

Most definitely!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!