Cool News Story Regarding A Cat

Female Forum Forums General Discussion In the News Cool News Story Regarding A Cat

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TestDummyCO 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I nice story to brighten an otherwise dull day. Cool cat indeed! 🙂

I’m glad you enjoyed the news story! It is heartwarming.

Very interesting story KitKatKitty, hope things all good with you, as promised I have private message you back in response to your message!

I’m so glad the story had a happy ending, Kitty.

My husband travels often for business, and our cat likes to camp out in his overnight duffel bag.  Fortunately, she takes up too much room to go unnoticed.  LOL

Attachments:
    3 users liked this post:

I LOVE cats! Cutie!

Anyone with any animal stories to share?

I will not go into the fine details but I remember an intelligent cat we had when I was a child. We went out one day, leaving it in the house. I remember on returning we found that the cat had been ill and sick, but had actually chosen to be sick in the bath so the mess was easily cleaned. A conincidence or not but amazed me at the time.

The dog we had when I was in my teens used to come upstairs and bark in my ear when anyone knocked on the door. I stayed up and rose late like many teenagers, at least for a while. He never slept upstairs like some dogs and was happy in his basket. A well trained dog when we got him (18 months if I remember right) and loved fish. He came from a Grimsby fishing family whose male members worked on the trawlers,

Cats are incredibly intelligent and emotionally aware. I truly believe cats – and other animals – have souls.

A couple of years ago, I ran across this series of Friskies advertisements on YouTube.  Enjoy!

Dear Kitten (in order)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!