Corona virus

Female Forum Forums General Discussion In the News Corona virus

This topic contains 69 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  SpinningJen 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Corona virus is a too much controversal topic. The people goes in panic and the scare is most dangerous that virus! Stupid person always looking pretext for make stupid things and the racist for attack someone. Speculator wont take advantage of every situation.

The political make politica, the media make show and big farma or big holding make money. For us,common people this is too much big!

I think that we can do the our best for feel good and try don’t become a veicle of covid. We can do usual things but more consciously .To use gloves,  to wear mask, to wash often our hands and make nothing that not necessary.

During my long lockdown, closed in my house with my son and daughter, I had praied ,eated and loved much…and clean very well my house too .I’m not Giulia Roberts

1 member liked this post:

Ops…I’m sorry for my gaffe…I wasn’t see that I was reading the first page of this topic. Obviously I can’t readed all pages ( I’ll need one month ) but I wont to say that I’m sorry for your friends or relatives now are in sofference. I hope they can to heal🙏

@lafr  I think you are right that some people will take advantage and many have , thinking about the bottles of hand sanitizer that I buy all the time (handy when out walking dogs) they shot up in price like gold.

I had some and refused to buy any at inflated prices but many people were so scared that they did.

Then there were the leaders and still are who talk total rubbish and are interested only in supporting big business instead of caring for people.

Of course there are always the racist idiots who will try to blame this on a particular race of person and say they were dirty and thats how it spread, nonsense of course but when people are scared sanity goes out the window.

I think your advice of not letting ourselves become a vehicle for the virus to spread is a very sensible one and I know I have been doing my very best to make sure I pose no threat to anyone around me and that I keep myself and my family out of harms way.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  cassandra.

Agreed, cassandra. You’re right to stay safe.

OH has an appointment for a corona test tomorrow morning.

He has a lung condition and had a heart attack in 2014  so we knew he was a vunerable person . For the last two nights he has been very sweaty although fine during the day,  this morning he started getting sharp stabbing pains in his chest so we phoned the GP and they saw us straight away..

His sats were 94 she says if they drop below 92 he must go into hospital his left lung has an infection and she feels the pain is from pleurisy..

If he tests positive they will do a CT scan she doesnt think he will but of course no one is taking any risks.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  cassandra.

Good luck with the tests Cassandra. I hope he is Ok and recovers soon x

Well,

He had his test this morning he said they tried to scrape his brain out with a Qtip.. Not nice.

To be honest I dont think its covid I think its related to his dementia as he has had a couple of incidents of aspiration. Typical for his illness but it could easily cause a pneumonia.

After starting his meds last night his sats are back up to 98/99 except after exertion then they drop briefly to 93-95 but recover within moments.

They have tld him to stay home away from people (we do that anyway) and they will let us know the result in 48hours

Yeah, I’ve heard those COVID-19 tests can be pretty unpleasant.  I hope everything goes well, Cassandra.

Just got the call OH is negative.. It just the pleurisy and pneumonia on one side should clear with antibiotics ..

Amazing in these times what you can be happy about.

I’m so glad Cassandra! Not good but at least something they are able to sort. I hope he recovers well.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!