Cursing in posts

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I want to know if there is a limit or a rule against cursing when posting? I don’t mean excessive cursing like every other word which I find ridiculous but using a word or two within your post. Is it OK to curse if you keep it at a limit or is it off limits altogether? I am not a big potty mouth but I do cuss sometimes and didn’t see a written rule and would like to know. Thanx.

Its nicer not to curse.

1 member liked this post:

Its nicer not to curse.

Than I won’t do it.

I agree with Rhonda. I did wonder though, and looked under the ‘Legal’ button toward the top right of the page. Nothing specific, but there is a link for asking other such questions. I am not sure about here, but some sites have filters to trap bad words.

I agree with Rhonda. I did wonder though, and looked under the ‘Legal’ button toward the top right of the page. Nothing specific, but there is a link for asking other such questions. I am not sure about here, but some sites have filters to trap bad words.

That makes sense. i would never use the F word when posting.

cursing is more of a guy macho thing and not ladylike. i almost never use curse words but if  my guy friends do it to excess i scold them about doing in my presence. if just occasional i ignore their naughty words. i do not consider the F word as a curse word but as a pleasurable activity.

I avoid all swearing in my posts. They are rude and offensive and unnecessary. The odd mild swear word is fine, but there is a line not to cross. At least on this website.

I wouldn’t say I’m strict, but there is common courtesy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!