Dior Focuses on Fabric (and the Logos on It) for Its Spring 2019 Bags

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Fashion & Lifestyle Dior Focuses on Fabric (and the Logos on It) for Its Spring 2019 Bags

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Love the fabric saddle bags in brilliant colors. Fantastic runway show was breathtaking. Paid only $2,750 for this bag at Nieman Marcus

My iPad Pro slips in and out easily 

Attachments:

A lovely bag. I like the pattern. I would not want one though as I hate names on things like that. I think well made quality items advertise themselves.

1 member liked this post:

Sorry I can honestly say that even if I was a millionaire I wouldnt buy it., Ive seen similar patterens at Oxfam and world shops and paying huge amounts to advertise for someone else is silly. They should pay you if they expect you to walk around like an advertising  board.

If you’re happy, bunnyhabit1984, then enjoy your bag. I love bags myself: I have quite a collection and always switch them around. Handbags are worth billions in trade across the world. Who doesn’t like cool bags [not necessarily handbags]? I like the bag you chose: it is a beautiful design in my book.

Anyhow, enjoy your bag! It is good about the space for your iPad, too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!