Do you have a Webcam? Are you willing to use it?

Female Forum Forums The Bulletin Board The Lab Do you have a Webcam? Are you willing to use it?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  cassandra 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone

I don’t want to give too much away at this stage, but I would like to know:

1) Do you have a webcam?
    2) If so, would you be willing to share a short video clip of yourself on Female Forum?

More information to follow, based on your responses!

I have a webcam but I’m self-concious and I’m cautious where I post my picture due to certain internet miscreants.

sorry but no, I hate being filmed for anything, really wouldn’t want film of me on the Internet! :red:

I am sure I have a webcam somewhere also my digital camera can shoot video too. Not too confident about showing a video clip of myself here though.

This dose his all sounds very intriguing.

No way. I only let my friends and family see me under the horrible light of my computer monitor. I think there are enough draculas on the internet already ;P

Maybe but it depends on what it is and if I am able to partially cover my face.

Yes I do, and I’d probably be ok doing it.

How do I actually go about putting it up? I tried to add it as my attachment, but it wouldnt let me

I do have a webcam on my computer but I rarely use it.

I have but the pc one makes me uglier than how I normally am.

Its strange, my one is pointing at me but somehow it shows an image of my mother? Creepy!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!