Home » Topics » General Discussion » A Woman’s View » Do you like your partner to be popular on many social media sites or have a low

Do you like your partner to be popular on many social media sites or have a low

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

one of my ex, told me one of the reasons he wasn’t happy with me that I was great but didn’t want to let other people know how sexy i was. when i asked to explain he told me I didn’t post enough sexy pictures of me partying or doing things to him to my friends on social media like facebook, instagram and twitter.

I like taking sexy selfie pictures but rarely do I post them on social media. I typically just share them with lovers, friends and family. I seldom use social media to brag about my wild life, nor do I bother taking pictures whenever I’m with my friends at a parties, shopping, flirting etc…

Do you actually want your partner to use social media to brag about how cool and exciting their life is with you?

Not at all, Bunny!  In fact, I would prefer it if nobody posted them.  There are pictures of me, out and about downtown with a social group, on a private site maintained by a member of said social group.  That’s it!

I could never date a guy who bragged about things like that. But I can understand him wanting to show you off. That sounds odd, but I get what you’re saying. You obviously enjoy the wildlife and your ex did, too. So I suppose being in that relationship, he felt people should know about it. But if you’re ever uncomfortable about things, you have to say so. You should definitely only do what you want: and try to ignore pressure from a boyfriend.

It is not often I post photos on social media, and my partner does not use social media. We are a little old fashioned perhaps?

KitKat, it was easy to ignore him since he dumped me for a younger party girl that posted very sexy photos of them every day on Facebook and Instagram. i am limited as to what type of pics i can post by modeling agencies.

Oh Hell No. I would never date a guy who would to exploit me for those reasons. I rarely if ever use those sort of sites anyway.

I don’t use social media for many reasons, I sort of feel that idea would be kind of creepy, but that’s probably just my introverted self talking.  I mean it’d sort of be flattering for like a second he thinks I’m so beautiful he’d want to show me off, but after thinking about it for a minute I think I’d feel differently, like he views me as a possession or something.

[quote quote=188122]I don’t use social media for many reasons, I sort of feel that idea would be kind of creepy, but that’s probably just my introverted self talking. I mean it’d sort of be flattering for like a second he thinks I’m so beautiful he’d want to show me off, but after thinking about it for a minute I think I’d feel differently, like he views me as a possession or something. [/quote]
    Mamie, I feel the same way about Social Media sites.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!