do you still use cds?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat do you still use cds?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  rebeccajpanda 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Online I only really use YouTube, and very very occasionaly online radio.

I still favour CDs: regardless of what I wrote in my previous post. Although that post is still valid and I do stick to it!

Hi Mille. I’ve tried Spotify, but I just find it difficult to use. You have to be a computer expert to use it. Of course I am incredibly good with a computer BUT I cannot get around Spotify. Plus, I don’t like its format. The monthly cost is high, too. My brother uses it but I don’t. I never will: I just stick with YouTube!

I am not a computer expert 😞 I like Spotyfi because you Can make your own playlistes and you dont have to be online like  YouTube  Very Offen, when I Watch a commercial tv spot i Can find the new Music on Spotyfi   Maybe –  give it a chance 😊

I still have CDs. I don’t know how many because I haven’t counted. I mostly listen to them in the van now.

I do actually, even though I usually bluetooth my phone to the car stereo. I have found it hard to declutter and say good bye to my Cd’s. I have the Kill Bill Volume 1 soundtrack as my CD in the car at the moment.

I use Youtube and Spotify at home.

My car doesn’t have a port to let me plug in a phone or other device for music, and I find Bluetooth spotty, so CDs it is in that vehicle! At home, I backup the CDs so I can put the files on my phone, tablet, and computer. Music anywhere! 😁

For things I try before buying or don’t have yet, I use YouTube. Not a fan of the ads, but not gonna pay at this point!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!