Do you use Twitter?

Female Forum Forums The Bulletin Board The Lab Do you use Twitter?

This topic contains 100 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  annelee 4 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Author

I think for our twitter to be more lively, those of us who have twitter should follow it, like and retweet.

I think for our twitter to be more lively, those of us who have twitter should follow it, like and retweet.

Hi Annelee, you are correct. The twitter account has not been active for some time. I will see if I can help change that.

Hi Annelee, you are correct. The twitter account has not been active for some time. I will see if I can help change that.

Hi Kiwi, Just a note, I frequently have to check my twitter account and block quite a few followers. In the last two weeks, I had to block a few hundred due to their inappropriate profile contents.

Oh twitter, I just blocked a few hundred profiles. We have to do this from time to time.

Do you follow J.K. Rowlings on Twitter?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/i-quite-like-old-whore-though?utm_term=.yoZM7Vv2Q&bffbmain;#.dwLVw8jYy

Love it!

Yes, I saw her tweet about DT.

I know I have to exercise the freedom of speech right, but I could not help it. I have been busy blocking followers who posted racist, provoked comments toward the Hispanics immigrants.

Do you follow J.K. Rowlings on Twitter?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/i-quite-like-old-whore-though?utm_term=.yoZM7Vv2Q&bffbmain;#.dwLVw8jYy

Love it!

Yes, I saw her tweet about DT.

I know I have to exercise the freedom of speech right, but I could not help it. I have been busy blocking followers who posted racist, provoked comments toward the Hispanics immigrants.

You must have been busy! So embarrassing what is happening.
    :red:

Some of comments is totally out of line. It’s a very difficult time this country is going through, I am sure you see some of that in Oregon too.

How is your travel plan coming along, Kiwi?

We are on hold for traveling at the moment. Martin is getting his Masters.

However, I do have a friend getting married this year so we might be traveling East for it. She is getting married in Long Island where she is from. But heading to the tri-state area isn’t exactly a vacation.

I’m hoping we can take some time off to soak in the sunshine, swim in the sea and play in the sand with little Kiwi!

Maybe I can convince Martin to head to Florida after Long Island. He has never been and I have an aunt I would love to visit. I also really want to check out the Florida Keys. I love snorkeling.

When is your next trip, where are you going?

I’m not really on Twitter too much, it isn’t really my thing with too much happening all at once!

Hi Kiwi, I am planning a weekend trip to Portland sometime in March since my husband has never been to to OR. Mid May, we will be in DC to attend my son’s college graduation. We will fly in the younger one who is a college sophomore in NC, we will take both boys to NY for a few days. In August, we will do our 2-3 weeks annual family vacation in Europe. We are planning to go to 2-3 cities but still not decide which ones. We are thinking Lisbon, Madrid, Santorini, London, Amsterdam, Sicily, Cannes.

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!