Drinking water

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by bab.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I try to drink a lot of water during the day as I have heard it is good for your general health, skin etc. Is there such a thing as drinking too much water though? Sometimes I just feel really thirsty throughout the day and worry that I might drink too much!

How much do you drink during the day?

I,m a very bad girl I and know it. I only drink a small amount of water in the morning when I take my medication. I know I should drink more but I just never seem to get thirsty. I always mean to try and drink more because of the obvious health benefits. My skin is extreemly dry for instance and drinking more water would help that. Why is it that even though we know something is good for us we don,t do it? Silly me. 🙄

I think you would know if you had too much water – you would feel bloated and would never be off the loo! 😆

The recommended intake is 8 tall glasses a day (although a quantity would be more accurate), which is actually quite a lot really. It flushes out all the toxins from your body, and is good for your skin.

I do drink water usually during the day, and a glass of orange with ice at bedtime. I like water, and prefer it to fizzy juice or coffee. 🙂

bab

I think you just need to listen to your body – drink when you are thirsty and you will be fine!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!