drug to make girls more girly.

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Pregnancy & Parenting drug to make girls more girly.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Magical 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

>:-( Really.. I read this and I just kept thinking it must be a joke..
    But Ive checked and it does seem true.. Some women in Florida are being offered a drug which the doctor concerned says can help eliminate lesbian and bi sexual tendencies and make girls more feminine..

A doctor in Florida is giving her pregnant patients an experimental hormone, dexamethasone, to ensure that female babies will be more feminine and not become lesbians. Pediatric endocrinologist Maria New says the hormone will keep girls from doing such things as hanging out with boys, choosing male-dominated careers and being gay..

This truly is the stuff of nightmares and bad B movies.. Creating a race of stepford wives?
    What twisted person would do that to their child?

More info on this page from the bioethics forum telling about the dangers of this drug being used on unborn children..
    http://www.thehastingscenter.org/Bioethicsforum/Post.aspx?id=4754&blogid=140

Experimental? That sounds more than a little iffy. What if they get it wrong, and they ‘treat’ a male foetus? Presumably he would end up homosexual, which would rather defeat the object? And playing God with an unborn baby seems morally reprehensible to me anyway.

Well thank god someone is finally going to do something about those problematic lesbians. Come the future there shouldn’t be any.

Maybe when these mad scientists are done curing girls for lesbism they can focus on a vaccine to cure the “less” menacing members of our society such as The Molesters, Murderers, Rapists,Theives, Liars, Drug Dealers,Drug Users, The Drinkers, the list goes on, just give them all a shot.

Well thank god someone is finally going to do something about those problematic lesbians. Come the future there shouldn’t be any.

Maybe when these mad scientists are done curing girls for lesbism they can focus on a vaccine to cure the “less” menacing members of our society such as The Molesters, Murderers, Rapists,Theives, Liars, Drug Dealers,Drug Users, The Drinkers, the list goes on, just give them all a shot.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nice.

Ridiculous!

So much money wasted…

Put it this way pal I am 100% woman and know it, I dont need drugs oh and I am occasionaly bi but still more woman than you can handle.

Erm, they have worked about that being butch/ a tomboy doesnt make a woman gay right?

I’m about as much of a tomboy as they come – I’m loud, rude, I rarely dress in my own clothes (preferring my dad’s or boyfriend’s clothing which is MUCH more comfortable) and I spent my teenage years provoking fear into the hearts of the blokes in my school. My friend is the exact same and neither of us are gay – infact we’re about as straight as they come.

On the other hand, plently of my very girly girl friends have turned out to be gay and in very happy relationships.

Also, what is it with making people into something they’re not? If it turns out all my children are gay I wouldnt give a toss so long as they’re happy with who they are – and I know my OH would most definatly agree.

That’s the only thing you can be is supportive.

What MillyK said…give some kind of drug to men and eliminate (probably 98% 0f problems) in our world.

Don’t mess with women, they are near perfect.

Just check the answer that the red headed woman gave…she is 100% woman. That is exactly the way it should be so leave

women alone.

What MillyK said…give some kind of drug to men and eliminate (probably 98% 0f problems) in our world.

Sorry, I didn’t say that.

Maybe you attributed that to the wrong person? But it’s weird because nobody said anything like that? All I did in this thread was laugh at Kamille’s “problematic lesbians” joke. Still makes me laugh, a year and a half later. πŸ˜€

What kind of drug could men be given to eliminate 98% of problems in our world?

OMGosh is this for real….

Kam… I’m in hysterics… well put girlie and ja….that could be a worthwhile experiment….LMAO

Well for a start one of the most lesbian girls I know is about as near to barbie as you can get a total girlie girl.

Well for a start one of the most lesbian girls I know is about as near to barbie as you can get a total girlie girl.

Haha, you can also be really girly and bake cakes, buy perfume, jewellery and make-up. Most lesbians I’ve known are more lipstick lesbians. But, my male friends are more macho types.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!