Escharotic Therapy for HPV?

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Health & Diet Escharotic Therapy for HPV?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rabbithabit 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I am 34 years old and recently found out from having  abnormal paps, that I have HPV. I’ve been researching different treatment options and I’m leaning towards trying Escharotic Therapy which is a natural treatment where they use a mixture of herbs and apply to the cervix to remove the bad cells. I would like to hear from anyone who has tried this and find out your thoughts about the treatment process and results, and where you had your treatments done.  I live in Maryland and I have located a Naturopathic Doctor (Dr. Desiree Galante), who is about an hour away from where I live, and after more research I found that she originally practiced in CT before moving to MD, so I thought maybe I could get lucky and find someone who has been to this same doctor for this type of treatment and could give me your thoughts!  Also, I would love to speak with anyone who is considering this type of treatment who would want to chat and compare notes!  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance…

I checked it out and was disturbed by what I found.

Don’t let a naturopath near your vagina: “black salve” for cervical dysplasia

I would take my doctor’s advice rather than trying to find some “miracle cure.”

1 member liked this post:

my gyno recommend a cone biopsy which removed all of my abnormal cells. he opposed escharotic therapy due to the expect severe scarring on the cervix would impact normal menstruation and fertility.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!