Expose those Penises, Ladies!

Female Forum Forums General Discussion Just for Fun Expose those Penises, Ladies!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rabbithabit 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Here’s a word game where you expose the penis hidden in words.  I’d discovered while reading novels that many, many words contain the letters which make up the word PENIS.

For example:  “Sapindaceae,” which is a plant family, contains all 5 of the letters that make up the word penis.

When you read your books or newspapers, magazines or whatever, when you find a word with a hidden penis, post it here.

too funny for words. How about synonyms for penis like cxck,dongle, dick, and my favorite “one-eyed mommy making hog”??

If you like; but, a word other than penis would leave a person guessing what word the poster had in mind.  But maybe perhaps that might be fun to, trying to find the word the op had in mind?  Is that what you were thinking?

I was just joking you. I already suggested my favorite name for penis. But a rose by any name is still a rose.

Oh so you like to joke around do you?  LOL. Okay.  I had found a website with an infinite number of slang words for penis.  If I could I’d post the link but I don’t think we’re allowed to post links here.  But you’d be surprised just how many words contain the word penis and I’d been consciously looking for them as I read.  Whenever I see a long word, I automatically look for that penis.

Yes I am gets me in trouble often. Being an advent fan of men’s lower appendage and content, doubt any synonyms would be unfamiliar. But thanks for thinking of me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!