Fabulous shoes!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

http://www.tragicbeautiful.com/collections/pleaser-heels?_=pf&page=2

These shoes are gorgeous. Check out the link!

I have to say, not me at all! I was having a little look for something more my style when I came across this article which has useful information: https://www.mookychick.co.uk/indie-fashion/alternative-style/6-tips-for-walking-tall-in-mooky-high-heels.php

I love vintage and even Goth styles but glitzy does not really work for me.

Oh dear.. I have to say the most worn ‘shoes’ of mine are  hiking boots like these.

I found two pairs of flats in the wardrobe that I bought at the end of season last year and they will be my summer shoes but heels are a big no no here A/because I cant walk in them anymore (back injury and hip problems) but also the stone streets are murder with heels..

My only dilemma is do I wait and buy another pair of my current hiking boots or do I take advantage of the summer sales and see if I can upgrade to better quality.

Attachments:

Those are what I would call hooker or stripper heels, and something I would have never considered wearing…even in my younger years.

The shoes are not my style and I doubt I could stand in them, let alone walk in them.

I could not walk in them either! However, they are gorgeous. I suppose it’d be nice to be able to wear high heels: although not stripper heels. I write this because I LOVE shoes, but have to wear flats. Women who get to wear high heels are lucky. There are so many beautiful shoe designs for women.

Anyhow, I just posted the link for entertainment. It’s nice to hear your opinions, though: fashions should always be a personal choice. Out of curiosity, what fancy shoes do you guys wear for a posh night out? You can post pictures if you want.

I look forward to seeing all your choices of shoes!

Oh dear.. I have to say the most worn ‘shoes’ of mine are hiking boots like these.

My boots are very similar to those Cassandra, although ‘Berghaus. make but I have checked and they are no longer available. They are still in business though so that’s good. I have had them for some years and, although my comfiest footwear, I only wear when I need to as they were very expensive.

I know what you mean about cobbled streets as some are in Lincoln, although it is perhaps the hills that are more of a problem.

1 member liked this post:

Oh dear.. I have to say the most worn ‘shoes’ of mine are hiking boots like these.

My boots are very similar to those Cassandra, although ‘Berghaus. make but I have checked and they are no longer available. They are still in business though so that’s good. I have had them for some years and, although my comfiest footwear, I only wear when I need to as they were very expensive.

I know what you mean about cobbled streets as some are in Lincoln, although it is perhaps the hills that are more of a problem.

I was going to buy Karrimor , they were always a good make when I was younger much the same as as Hunter wellingtons but recently Hunter have started making their boots in China and quality has dropped.. A similar problem with Karrimor as Ive heard lots of walkers complaining that the walking shoes split or let in water after a very short time.

So I shopped around and ended up with boots designed to last and tested against 3 house of walking through  water logged land without leaking.. so far so good Although they did cost me a little more than €100 I think its worth it for dry feet.. Now the summer is here Ive changed into a lighter pair of boots which are damp proof but not rain and deep puddle proof..

I’m not really a fancy person.  I don’t dress up much, and I do a lot of walking at work. For the most part, I wear Merrell shoes similar to what is pictured above, but below the ankle.  We’re pretty casual in Colorado.

When I do go out, I wish I could wear more classy heels, but they are sooooo uncomfortable.  I usually step out in nice slacks or jeans wearing nice shoes. ATM, I’m into boho, like L’Artiste.  I’m one of those people that buy several colors of anything that fits well.  Since the Arabella isn’t  in their current collection, I’m posting a YouTube video. I have these in red, gray and purple:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpXr_pLBJWg

That heel style/foot bed is representative of what I like.  I do have others from L’artiste similar to the Cassana and the Santorini as well:

https://www.zappos.com/p/lartiste-by-spring-step-parchelle-black/product/8943566/color/3

I also have a couple pairs of their ankle boots:

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  TestDummyCO.
    Attachments:
    4 users liked this post:

Oops!  I forgot to edit that second link, as I wanted to show the entire collection on Zappos.  The link text took up three lines, so I shortened the link with the page title.  The Cassana and Santorini styles are displayed on this page.

L’Artiste By Spring Step Women Shoes

I love that first pair of boots. I wish I had seen them at the beginning of winter, but I see they don’t ship worldwide. I perhaps need a friend on a US base lol.

Agree those burgandy ones are lush..

Zappos is owned by Amazon.  I found them on Amazon.co.uk (Spring Step Women’s Leather Belgard Boot), but the page says that delivery isn’t available to my region at this time.  I wonder if I get that message because of my IP address.  It might be different for you, Jen.

I found the page but they appear to be unavailable although I was confused by the lack of information. Thank you anyway @testdummyco 🙂

I LOVE those shoes. I’d wear them myself.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!