FAO: Post for KitKatKitty

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat FAO: Post for KitKatKitty

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

KitKatKitty hows things?

Hello Rachel! I am good. Work is relocating to Milton Keynes in a few weeks, which will means catching the bus. However, it is only a 30 minute bus ride. Still, I am looking forward to a change.

I have given my apartment a spring clean: throwing things away is so liberating! I hate clutter and mess, I really do.

How are you, Rachel?

2 users liked this post:

Hi KitKatKitty, good to hear from you, always wondered what actually is your first name if you dont mind me asking. Milton Keynes then, I think I remember you saying you only work part time and live around the East Midlands.
    Hope it went well having a spring clean of your apartment.

Thought it was time for some more questions for you which we have not done for a while!

1, How do you drink you coffee?
    A I dont drink coffee
    B Sugar and Milk
    C I drink expresso, black.

2, Its a boring pouring heavily with rain cold Sunday afternoon with nothing really exciting happening, all your friends/family to busy to meet up, what would most likely be your first choice out of these?
    A Decide its time for shower-head to the bathroom
    B Decide I will put on dinner/do some baking-head to the kitchen
    C Decide I will have a clear out and go through my wardrobe and underwear drawer, try on many of my clothes, bras, knickers/panties – head to the bedroom
    D Decide I will watch a film or find something on TV- head to the living/sitting room

3, After waking up in the morning when you go over to you underwear drawer, how long does it usually take for you to find the bra and knickers/panties you want to wear in your drawer?
    A No time at all you decided last night
    B About 5/10 seconds
    C About 2/5 mins

4, How strict are you that your house is tidy all the time and how regularly do you clean?

5, Would you say your underwear drawer is well organised?
    A Can find my way around easily
    B Disaster area
    C Bit untidy but I know where every item is

6, Its in the evening, you have just finished in the office at home, your doing dinner in the kitchen for yourself while dinner is cooking you need a wee, as your on the toilet, a mishap strikes- the smoke alarm starts going off!!! What do you do?
    A Quickly get off the toilet and you dont worry about pulling up your knickers/panties and run to find out whats happening.
    B You remain calm and on the toilet, finish doing everything you need to in the bathroom/washroom then head out to investigate what has caused this.

What’s the meaning of FAO ?

Probably For Attention Of.

1 member liked this post:

Where do you see that; FAO? lol

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by  wysiwyg69.

Thanks for the information.

Here are my answers:

1. B
    2. A
    3. B
    4. I clean my bathroom and kitchen twice a week. I always do the laundry, etc. I am very strict about tidying and cleaning
    5. C
    6. B [if you have to pee, you have to pee!]

Thank you!

1 member liked this post:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!