FAO: Post for KitKatKitty

Female Forum Forums General Discussion Just for Fun FAO: Post for KitKatKitty

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel 51 minutes ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hope things all good with you KitKatKitty, some new adverts for you and one of your all time favourites.

Thank you, Rachel!

Did any of the adverts make you laugh?

The funniest ad was the turkey! But my favourite was the Special K advert: it is really inventive and imaginative. The fighting in the last one was the coolest, however. It definitely packed a punch: and a kick!

I enjoyed watching them all, though. Thank you, again!

Pleased you enjoyed them, what do make of these ones?

I love all of them!

1 member liked this post:

Any particular favourite?

Do you still like watching Adverts, KitKatKitty?

I have watched all of them now. My favourite is the Heinz Weight Watcher’s advert. That was the funniest!

Thank you, Rachel!

KitKatKitty, what do you find funny and like best about the Heinz Weight Watchers Advert?

I just find the whole situation gone wrong funny. It is like a short disaster film. I assume the message of the ad is even when everything goes wrong, you can still lose weight and look good!

A brilliant advert!

KitKatKitty, what be your reaction at the end of the day if all that in the advert happened to you?

KitKatKitty hows things?, what be your reaction at the end of the day if all that in the advert happened to you?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!