FAO: Post for KitKatKitty

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat FAO: Post for KitKatKitty

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 day, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    1. “So that’s where I put it! Silly me.”
    2. I would be shocked at first, but I’d defend myself. I’d be more concerned about my injuries rather than the mess of the living room. Once I had knocked it unconscious I’d put it outside and lock the door. I would then clean up and not tell anyone what happened. I would also feel cowardly for not doing enough damage to it.

Another questionaire then KitKatKitty, if you fancy another one?

1, What would be your face expression after having just been stuck for the last hour on your own in an elevator?

2, Regarding the question I asked if you had that turkey attack in advert happen to you, as the turkeys trys to get into a scruffle with you, what item might you use to knock it out?

3, After getting the the turkey outside and having knocked it, fortunately your not injured or hurt in anyway,but your Christmas tree has fallen down, is badly damaged, your curtains/blinds have fallen off the wall, table also collapsed and broke in half in the room and your cup off coffee, fell over and smashed, whats your face expression?

1. Utter terror
    2. A frying pan
    3. Frustration and desperation

Any more quizzes? I am rather enjoying answering them!

1 member liked this post:

Ok then here goes!

1, If you went out shopping on your own for the day you left in the morning, how many hours would you usually want to spend out before returning home?

2, How often do you mislay things like your keys or purse?
    A  Never
    B Rarely
    C Often

3,  When someone says, “You look great today,” or “I love how you look in that outfit,” your response most closely matches which of the following?
    A Why, thank you so much!”
    B Oh, do you really think so?”
    C You must be joking!”

4,  Your beset by a series of mishaps in a matter of seconds, You arrive home from grocery shopping one evening, but disaster strikes before you can get the grocery shopping bags on the kitchen surface, some of your bags split and all the food in the bags go over the kitchen floor and there is quite a mess and much of your grocery shopping is damaged, your eggs are cracked, tomatoes, peppers and canned goods and other things all rolling around over the floor and to make matters worse, you stand a tomato into the floor, then stand backwards and knock a plate off the work surface which smashes! But something else then happens your curtains/blinds start to fall off the wall in the living room, come down, make the photo frame wonky on the wall and knock the floor lamp over, firsts not quite yet the end of it for you, as you realise your knickers dont feel quite right, the elastic has broken on them and they fall down to your ankles! Whats your face expression and reaction to all that?

1. 1 hour 30 minutes
    2. A
    3. A
    4. Utter horror and annoyance. I would be very frustrated and upset. I’d think “What did I do to deserve this?” and wonder if a curse had been placed on me.

Another quiz for you KitKatKitty,

1, How many hours sleep do you like to get?

2,  Its a day off work, your having a day to yourself at home for the day, what may you most like to do?

3,  Are you good at being organised?

4, Your holding your cup of coffee at home, walking around, but mishap strikes as your about to take your sip the mug falls out your hand, mug smashed and carpet stained! Your face is pretty cross but then suddenly just after that happens you get another surprise as you end up doing the biggest and loudest fart you can do and within a few seconds you end up doing another one, whats your reaction?

5,  I did this question before but this time you can give your own worded answer!

You arrive home from grocery shopping one evening, but disaster strikes before you can get the grocery shopping bags on the kitchen surface, some of your bags split and all the food in the bags go over the kitchen floor and there is quite a mess and much of your grocery shopping is damaged, your eggs are cracked, tomatoes, peppers and canned goods and other things all rolling around over the floor and to make matters worse, you stand a tomato into the floor, then you stand backwards and accidentally knock a load thing of the worksurface which smash on the floor- you also soon realise your knickers have also fallen down! As the elastic has broken on them
    What might quickly get a smile on your face and get you feeling good again quickly after this major setback,despite all the mess which you know is all your responsibility to clear up ?

1. On an ideal night 12 hours
    2. Cleaning and watching DVDs
    3. I am super organized in every way
    4. Embarrassment
    5. Someone coming into the room and laughing. Odd, but their laughter would make me realize it was a freak accident/s. Having someone there to show me the humour always makes me feel much better and light hearted again.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!