FAO: Post for KitKatKitty

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat FAO: Post for KitKatKitty

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

KitKatKitty hows things and Happy new year, is it time then for another questionaire?

So far, 2019 is going well! I am much more positive and pro-active. Have a Happy New Year, too. Anyhow, I’d be more than happy to answer another questionnaire!

How are you, Rachel? I hope you’re enjoying your year so far! Anyhow, any quizzes?

Sorry for being late in getting back to you, will have another quiz for you soon!

I look forward to it!

Conversation directed at one other member would be better served thru private messaging rather than a post to everyone eyes

1 member liked this post:

Personally it doesn’t worry me as long as they are not bothered about anyone else joining in, and it does make the site appear more active, especially at the times when we know it gets quiet. It adds interest!

You’ve got a point, rabbithabit.

Would you prefer to talk on Private message on here KitKatKitty?

I am sorry I got back to you so late, Rachel. I will be happy to do so.

Ok, I will private message, if you check your Private message inbox on here, just need to click messages

DMing allows you to say stuff you want to keep somewhat private between two friends

Thank you, rabbithabit. I will keep that in mind.

KitKatKitty, have private messaged you.

A message currently waiting for you KitKatKitty in your private messages!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!