Father's Day!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AverageJane 5 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

What are you doing for the dad in your life or your kids dad?

I ordered live lobster, clams and oysters from Maine (I’m in Oregon so we don’t do live lobster here). The lobster will get a basic boil, the clams will get steamed in white wine and the oysters will get smoked on the grill served up with bacon wrapped asparagus, small red potatoes and a cool seafood mac salad. SO is the only dad my kids have known despite them both having their own bio-dad. His bio-kids are too cool and busy to hang out with dad so we try to overindulge him.

We’ll probably grill up some porterhouses, potatoes and vegetables, followed by a spirited game of dominoes and dessert.

1 member liked this post:

My dad and sister [and myself!] will be going out for a meal on Father’s Day. It’ll just be somewhere local. We’ll also treat him to a bottle of red wine and a bar of Cadbury’s Fruit & Nut.

My father lives in a different country, I will call him on Father’s Day.

my father abused me as a child and died in 2013. so i will just pray for his soul and remember the good times with him when alive,

2 users liked this post:

Sad to hear that bunny. My own father wasn’t much of a part of my life. Celebrate yourself for father’s day. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!