Favorite clothes

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  DisneyJewels 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Whats your favourite item of clothing? I am sure we all have at least one item that we love because it is either really comfortable or reminds us of some great memories. I have a pair of old pyjama pants that I absolutely love. I have had them for about five years now, they are worn out and have holes in but I refuse to replace them until I can no longer wear them!

I have a wonderful dressing gown that my husband bought me years and years ago. It is so comfortable I just cant bear to be parted with it, and it also holds sentimental value too. Its the first thing I wear in the morning and the last thing I wear at night.

I am not sure if this counts as clothing but I have a pair of sunglasses my OH bought me on our first ever date and I wouldnt be without them!

My favourite clothes have to be my jeans. I wear them day in day out. I also have an old maternity nightshirt I bought when I was pregnant with my daughter. It has a logo on the front which says: “look out world here I come”. It,s got a few holes in it but I can,t and won,t part with it. It,s comfortable apart from anything else and I do still wear it occasionally even if I do look a sight lol. 😆

I Love My Evans Camo Shorts 3/4 Length – Bought Them In The Sale About 2 Years Ago.I Surprized That They Still Fit Me….

I love my coat, it’s a great fashion coat, but a little bit cold for Russian winter, so, I wear it at fall or spring.

If I,m not going out anywhere and I just want to slob out at home, I chuck my leggings on. You just can,t beat em for sheer comfort can you? You can safely “let it all hang out” with them on lol. 😆

I Agree,Im Wearing Exercise Trousers(Dont Exercise) & Sloppy T Shirt Today So Comfortable !!!

I love wearing my 2 inch micro miniskirt. Its nice and pink and I get horny wearing it, knowing all the boys would see most of my bum cheeks and my shaved pussy. I love my tanktop too, because my 32 o size tits don’t fit in it, and a lot of sideboob and underboob come out, and it doesn’t hide my nipples very well, as they just want to escape! my 4 inch high heels are a favourite too, as well as my specially designed winter coat, made to look like a crop top. good life to be me!

I’m worried for you about how you view your body image .. you’ve mentioned you had your body changed to make yourself more attractive, and a lot of your posts (like above) seem to suggest you base a lot of your self worth on how boys react to you, and I just hope you feel healthy and happy with yourself without needing that kind of validation.

1 member liked this post:

I’m worried for you about how you view your body image .. you’ve mentioned you had your body changed to make yourself more attractive, and a lot of your posts (like above) seem to suggest you base a lot of your self worth on how boys react to you, and I just hope you feel healthy and happy with yourself without needing that kind of validation.

Couldnt agree more..

I guess I love my hiking shoes best.. or my wellingtons these both enable me to get out and see the countryside I love while keeping my feet dry and warm..

2 users liked this post:

I love my hiking boots too! They enable me to go most anywhere. I do like my sandals as well.

1 member liked this post:

For me its my black Donna Karam hose. Worn with stilettos makes my legs look really great. So maybe I can be forgiven if I flash a bit more leg than necessary getting out of a low car.

Mine would have to be my Disney T-Shirt that says I’ll be your Minnie.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!