favorite clothing article

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Fashion & Lifestyle favorite clothing article

This topic contains 48 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  SpinningJen 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

I’ve stopped wearing jeans so often. I am going shopping for skirts and fitted trousers in a few weeks time. I have had a look at skirts online and I love the Next collection. Their skirts are very stylish. I will wear fitted tops with them. I definitely don’t need to buy any more fitted tops, though. I have fallen in love with skirts again. They feel so free and comfortable. I certainly am the stylish woman I’ve always wanted to be! Especially when I go out in skirts and fitted tops daily.

In spring and fall, my favorite clothes is a piece of a sweater. In summer, I like mini dress and skirt, in winter, still a sweater, haha 😄

Well, I did go shopping. However, I did not buy any skirts. I bought two pairs of fitted trousers. One is a beautiful wool-blend trouser. I shall be buying a few skirts from NEXT online. I LOVE their skirts. I am OK for fitted tops. I do love fashion. I also read all the fashion magazines: Marie Claire, Glamour, Cosmopolitan. I am so inspired. Do you read fashion magazines? What item would you buy from the runway? I’d buy a shirt-dress. If you’re familiar with Cupcakes and Cashmere, Emily Schuman has a photo of herself in a beautiful, fitted blue shirt dress. I LOVE that dress. Do check out her blog! Anyhow, sorry to hijack the thread.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by  KitKatKitty.

I love fashion too but I try to be practical and buy clothes which will likely be timeless. Like many, I do have dresses that I cannot bear to part with but I never seem to wear as they never seem quite right for the occsion. They will likely end up in a charity bag in the end! I love many clothes from Next too. I have a lovely skirt and a fantastic winter coat which is so warm it keeps me cosy in any weather.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!