Favorite type of bathing aka swimsuit

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Fashion & Lifestyle Favorite type of bathing aka swimsuit

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  LauraReddall 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I mean the types are bikini, one piece, tankini.

At the same time how many do you have of each.

I for one have couple/few of both one piece and tankini.  Just finally bought I new tankini after 11 yrs since my last one.

I have a one piece and tankini. I do wear a bikini top at times with shorts or a skirt when it gets really hot but not a bikini as such, although have just finished making some high waisted bikini bottoms but not worn them to the beach as yet. I was determined to make some with  swimsuit fabric. It is very tricky to work with as it slips around all over the place.

A one piece for me.

Definately bikini!:)

I always stick to a one-piece!

My personal favorites are Brazilian bikinis. They are popular swimming attires of women. Brazilian bikinis are always in style. It has the triangle tops and side-tie bottoms which enhances our body curves. my sister is also very much in love with these bikinis. She has recently purchased a bright pink Brazilian bikini from the online Dollboxx store. She would be trying it soon!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  LauraReddall.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!