Favourite make up item yo can't do without

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Fashion & Lifestyle Favourite make up item yo can't do without

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  SpinningJen 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Following on from your favourite clothing item – what make up item can’t you do without. Mine is my lipstick, I just can’t go out without it.

Lipstick is the absolute minimum………

Mascara

Lipstick

I can’t live without lipstick. I wear it daily.

of course it is lipstick😉

1 member liked this post:

Although it is not technically a beauty product, I could not live without my tweezers. I always tweeze my eyebrows, as they’re very important to me. Again, not technically a beauty product, but it is a must-have.

I just got into wearing lipstick. I just started using a brand called, Lipsense and it is amazing. It lasts all day. I want to try their other products now. I never really wore lipstick because I had to constantly reapply it. But with LipSense it is waterproof, smudge proof and doesn’t smudge off. 🙂

Has LipSense made it’s way over to the UK yet?

I’ve never heard of it, but it sounds like a great product! I may Google it. It can be hard to find a lipstick that lasts all day. It is a pain having to constantly reapply it. Still, lipstick is gorgeous. My favourite colour is red. It is such a glamorous colour. A true classic. I would like a Joan Collins red lipstick. Again, utterly gorgeous.

Has LipSense made it’s way over to the UK yet?

I checked and found this site:  https://www.sheersense.com/

It appeares to work via mail order or the same as Avon in having local sistributors, but I checked their lists, and there are non local to me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!