Favourite smells

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Favourite smells

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  kezflake 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

What are your favourite smells? I love the smell of fresh bread and like walking into bakeries just so I can smell the air (maybe I should have put this down in the quirks thread!). Oh and I love the smell of freshly cut grass too. What are your favourite smells?

Fall leaves. Which is strange because Fall, in general, depresses me. But there’s just something about kicking through the Fall leaves and that musty smell that’s comforting.

Michelle

I love the smell of dafodils. They are my favourite flower and I think that they smell beautiful. I also love the smell of incense sticks. I have loads of those in my house.

I am heating up leftover chinese food. Smells wonderful!

I love the smell of warm milk with cinnimon. (yes I know I cant spell 😉 ) I love the smell of spring. You know when its finally warm enough to wear just a sweater there is a certain smell and I love it. and good cologne. I think good cologne is one of my favorites. It makes me want to snuggle right up to my guy. (oh wait I dont have one :down: ) oh well!!

That’s a good one willow – I love the smell of cinnamon, and I agree with you about being able to smell the different seasons. I think you can smell and ‘feel’ when it is turning into winter as well.

You know the smell I love is the smell of static. Everyone thinks I am weird when I say that, but I tell you – the smell is wonderful!

my favourites are: the smell of cut grass in summer, of clean sheets when you snuggle into them, of bonfires in autumn, the smell after its been raining and the baking smell of my Nan’s kitchen. Yum 🙂

Candles when they have just been blown out, sugary vanilla, tinsel, christmas cake been baked

I have this lip gloss that for some reason reminded me of when my me n my bloke first met but now its 8 years old and smells of mank uwgh!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!