female advice trying to conceive

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Pregnancy & Parenting female advice trying to conceive

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SpinningJen 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey,

i have never joined a forum before but was hoping to get some female advice ! My husband and I have been trying for a baby since beginning of this year but ever since we have started trying I have been getting a lot of pain on my left ovary, more consistent ache through out the months. Has any one else experienced this ?

Any advice or thoughts would be great

Please go to your doctor. Much as we would love to help you we are not doctors and cannot give medical advice.

2 users liked this post:

Thanks for replying, I have already made an appointment for the GP, I guess I was just hoping that someone else experience this.

thank you

I have experienced cervical pain on occasion during sex only. gynecologist say is healthy and seems guys were too long for my vagina so hit against cervix cause pain.

I agree Cassandra that physical examination for you and husband is best way for you make sure both of you are capable of reproduction.

1 member liked this post:

Thanks you for your reply,

I saw the gp yesterday and she said that it is normal and I just need to monitor it, I may have a cyst on the ovary. I also found out that I’m pregnant early stages, fingers crossed all goes well.

Thank you for your support

Congratulations.

Its such an exciting time those early months, take care of yourself and try to enjoy it as much as you can especially all the extra attention you get. Honestly,  once the baby comes everyone will only have eyes for the new arrival and as mothers we often get a bit left out so make the most of it.

Congratulations Rebecca!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!