Finally found the right shoes

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Fashion & Lifestyle Finally found the right shoes

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I bought this beautiful shirtwaist dress earlier this summer because the blue matches my eyes. Also love the full cut, and the fitted bosom. But I knew shoes would be a problem. Its not navy but rather indigo

Checking Zappos (again) I found these. Perfect color match, pointy toe and slim 3 1/2″ heel. Check out the tiny hearts embossed in the heels.  How did I do girls?

Attachments:
    2 users liked this post:

Wow.. love the heart detail it really makes them unique…

The dress is great too with a bit of a vintage vibe going on…

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  cassandra.

agree. My mother wore such a dress many times. Very complimentary to the female figure.

I agree with Cassandra…love them both, Rhonda.  Even though I could never wear those shoes, I would buy that dress for myself.

Gorgeous!

I wear dresses often myself. However, I wear flats with my dresses. This is because I cannot walk long distances in heels. But, anyway, your dress and shoes are beautiful. Enjoy wearing them! You’re obviously a very stylish woman.

Stay that way!

Thank you dear, lovely compliment.

1 member liked this post:

Being inspired by you, Rhonda333: I bought myself a new pair of shoes the other day. They are trainers, though: not heels. I got the half size and they fit perfectly. I’m afraid I don’t have a photo, but they are grey and pink and waterproof. They are definitely hard wearing. I tend to gravitate towards to flat, comfortable shoes these days. Now I will wear heels when other women are: but for everyday it’ll usually be stylish, comfortable flats. I did buy myself a pair of rainbow wedges, though: and I will wear them.

Talking of feet: I wash my feet daily in the shower. I use soap AND shower gel. I also use foot cream each night. I love looking after my feet. Never forget your feet when you’re washing yourself in the shower. Feet should be washed daily. Do also use foot cream as I do. You’ll have perfect feet when wearing your sandals if you follow my advice!

1 member liked this post:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!