Found a VIP Stripclub membership in BF's wallet

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Love & Relationships Found a VIP Stripclub membership in BF's wallet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  socialbutterknife 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hello ladies!

I recently started seeing a lovely man I met online and yes, he left his wallet unattended and I looked in it, which is not something I am proud of. I found a VIP membership to the stripclub called Stringfellows. I asked him if he has ever been to a stripclub and he said yes, once for a stag party.

Does anyone know what the VIP membership card is for? Was it a one off from the stag night or does it mean that he goes there regularly and uses the VIP rooms with who knows what happening in there?

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Simanel.

Google it: https

It is too early in your relationship for you to take ownership of his personal life imo.

If it were me, I wouldn’t be bothered. These strippers are just a fantasy, or a vehicle for masturbation. It is not him having sex outside of your relationship.

Let it go, he has a healthy interest in sex, that you could get the benefit of. 😛

I wouldn’t worry too much about it: a lot of men go to strip clubs. It is just their way. He is a grown man, at the end of the day. I am sure he still finds you attractive. Going to a strip club is not an insult to you. It is still early in your relationship, so if he seems genuine and is passionate with you, I see no issues with him attending a strip club.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  KitKatKitty.

He’ll probably stop going once the relationship becomes serious. If you ask him about it, and he knows you went through his wallet, it will scare him away. When you finally have the serious relationship discussion, mention that strip clubs are a deal breaker for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!