Free Watch Replacement!

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Fashion & Lifestyle Free Watch Replacement!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TestDummyCO 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

From my local jewellery and women’s accessory shop! Jane was kind enough to replace a watch I’d had for a year that had been worn down. I now have a fabulous new watch. It is a dusky pink Henley.

My sister bought me a pair of rainbow studs: they’re gorgeous. I do love my jewellery. I wear earrings 24/7. I love wearing rings, too.

Anyhow, I am very pleased with my new watch!

You watched it too much and wore it out Kitty 😀 😀 😀

That sounds good though, very kind as they only usually have a year guarantee.

I like watches too and have several so can accessorise. The trouble is time does not go for too long before one requires a new battery. I buy them by the pack and change them myself.

1 member liked this post:

I’ve now treated myself to a pair of earrings I’ve been eyeing up in the same shop. They are gorgeous: they’re rainbow coloured but aren’t studs or drop earrings. I’m afraid I don’t have a photo of them, but you’d all like them!

I have so many earrings. I love, love, LOVE wearing earrings 24/7. I have since I was 11 years old. I’ll never regret having my ears pierced. Because earrings are beautiful.

Oooh I love my earrings… my ears are pierced 3times.

I normally wear two pair of sparkling studs and then a pair of hoops or dangley ones…

I’d love to wear earrings again.  My ears are pierced twice.  Like cassandra, I usually wear small studs in the top and either larger studs or dangles on the bottom.  Unfortunately, because of wearing face masks, I can’t wear them.  I wore studs (smaller ones on top), and I lost a gold stud on the first day back to work.  I can’t afford to lose a pair every day, so I don’t wear them anymore.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!