friendship requests

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  noeleena 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am just wondering if I’m the only person who seems to be getting friend requests on here from members who have never posted or we’ve never heard of?

I just find it strange and can’t help question why.

xx

Scammers ..

Ive had several lately.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  cassandra.

Now, I feel slighted that nobody wants to be friends with me…NOT!

They’re scammers/spammers.

I’ll always be friends with you testdummyC.

1 member liked this post:

Awwwww…. Thanks, Rhonda!

I was being sarcastic, referring to everyone else receiving new scammer/spammer friendship requests.

I’m quite happy with my current friends.  🙂

Anyone with a genuine interest in people would at least post a little even if they were nervous about fully joining in. It’s interesting and perhaps predictable that some people come here, join, make friendship requests then quickly go. Some have greater reason, business, research etc. Having worked in research in past years I am more tolerant at that as student projects can be hard work but scammy advertising stunts? – Just No!

2 users liked this post:

It is just a shame so many people join and give up posting so quickly.

However, having you guys as my friends is wonderful. And I do also hope I am welcoming of new members. Again, though: it is a shame more people don’t stick around for all of us to get to know. I want this forum to continue throughout the years: it is a lifeline for most of us on here. And if there were too few members, they would shut this site down.

Let’s make sure that doesn’t happen.

2 users liked this post:

Doing my part to make this an active place!

Chat, chat, chat… 😉

Evening ,

Gee am i missing all the fun  so many wonting friendship.s ,,,,and after ,   gone, on one forum i,m on they are trying to jam up the forum  and use a system to block other,s who are real from using  our forum the numbers are in the 1000,s  so be aware  not just the scammer,s are at it,

…noeleena…

2 users liked this post:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!