Girls- what do you admire in men?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Girls- what do you admire in men?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Tearknee 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

<table border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”5″>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class=”post_Dark” colspan=”2″ valign=”top”>For me, I admire their old fashioned masculinity. Tough, brave cowboy attitude that gets things done. The kind of attitude it took for those firemen and policemen to rush into the crumbling twin towers and carry people out on their backs. The power it took for those construction workers who had to haul body parts out of that terrible abyss, tear down the crumbling remains- and they build new again. The guys on flight 93 who said their goodbyes on cellphones and them forced that airplane down over Pennsylvania. Just this week the national wires carried a story of a guy in a foodstore parking lot. He witnessed a hoodlum tearing a woman’s purse form her arms and he jumped in- no hesitation- he just jumped in. He was stabbed to death for his trouble. The papers described him as never having distinguished himself with anything- his neighbors didn’t even know what he did for a living. Yet in that one instant a little mox of a man showed, perhaps for the first time, the tough brave power that men have in their souls. It must be hard for a boy to become a man- some never make it- others use their power for dark purposes. But others use it for righteousness and the good of others. They are doing it now in Afghanistan and Iraq. As a woman I can only admire them, and perhaps offer a prayer for their deliverance</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

1 member liked this post:

Rhonda, i love muscular, well endowed, clean shaven, bad boys with long blonde hair. i avoid guys with beards as end up with whisker burns all over sensitive skin. especially my face, neck and upper legs.

I admire intelligence, humility, bravery; however, discretion is the better part of valor.

2 users liked this post:

Test, quite a Shakespearan quote, you must be well read

I like when men actually really listen and really care what I’m saying, and when he shows how he remembers, I feel it really means a lot to me, and I feel it’s so very refreshing from how men sometimes only pretend to listen, you know what I mean?  I find it so very attractive when he makes real effort to know what I’m thinking and liking, if I’m making sense?

I’m physically attracted to men who are taller than me, I like looking up towards his eyes, and I love dark steady eyes.  I don’t really like coarse hair, I feel it really irritates my skin, and I also like clean shaven, when he’s well groomed and smells nice, I find men who don’t shower every day to be a little less attractive.  I mean he doesn’t have to be perfect or anything, just like an effort taking care of himself?

Bunny, the phrase has come to mean something totally different than its original connotation.

“The better part of valor is discretion” was originally spoken by a coward in “Henry IV.”

Test, you are definitely more intelligent than me. believe anything you say..

I like when men actually really listen and really care what I’m saying, and when he shows how he remembers, I feel it really means a lot to me, and I feel it’s so very refreshing from how men sometimes only pretend to listen, you know what I mean?

I like many things in a man so it is tricky for me to pick a particular thing, but if there is one thing I hate, and it is usually in men, is someone who does not listen. I agree with you there!

the way they protect  women

they have the spirit of not quitting in crises.

I admire the way they think, so methodical and focused, and of course their masculine bodies!

2 users liked this post:

Men who are creative and always smell nice. I also admire integrity, compassion, a deep thinker, a man who listens and who is honest about what he’s feeling. I like laid back men who still care about the world. Freedom and compassion is what I like.

2 users liked this post:

Have you noticed Kat that men don’t smell like our father’s? They are wearing way too feminine a scent at least to my mind, and way too much of it. You should not be able to smell the cologne of the guy at the next table. On the other hand, I’ve been tempted to ask what it was, so I could get some too.

Definitely they must smell nice, a lot of guys don’t bother unless it’s your first date. I like guys who still have most of their hair and at least listen to your opinions whether they agree with them or not.

One thing I love about some men is how they can have this rough(protect everything) image and then get alone with them and you see a whole other sensitive side to them. I love a man with a sensitive side. Now I am not saying I want a man that will jump for joy when I say he is going to see Fifty Shades Freed with me or Magic Mike in the theater. I want a man that can hold me in his arms and listen to me when I am upset and sympathize with me.

One thing I love about some men is how they can have this rough(protect everything) image and then get alone with them and you see a whole other sensitive side to them. I love a man with a sensitive side. Now I am not saying I want a man that will jump for joy when I say he is going to see Fifty Shades Freed with me or Magic Mike in the theater. I want a man that can hold me in his arms and listen to me when I am upset and sympathize with me.

Tear, Don’t think any girl would dislike those qualities in a lover. i love rough and tough guys because when alone with their chick they melt like butter in the sun.

Tear, Don’t think any girl would dislike those qualities in a lover. i love rough and tough guys because when alone with their chick they melt like butter in the sun.

Bunny, guys shouldn’t be one dimensional. When I am out with a guy I like them to take the lead and protect me and show me there macho side. I am very petite as i am just over 5 feet tall so that side is important to me. When alone or in bed I like that they can whisper cute comments in my ear and kiss me all over softly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!