Girls- what do you admire in men?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Girls- what do you admire in men?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Tearknee 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

I like a man who is in tune with my emotions, who is brave, strong, and will treat me like a lady.

my experience they are all the way you described, maybe is because same type of guys chase my kinda girl.  who knows the answer to our fantasies?

1 member liked this post:

my last message was in response to Tearknee ‘s observation

so what about that piece of shit adult that was already on the balcony and did nothing. That person should be prosecuted for allowing a childs life to be in danger.

Actually yes the guy on the balcony did nothing whereas the young hero did incredibly well to get up there so quick. He has my full admiration and how many others below just watched and did nothing.

The guy scaling the building is like Spiderman.

so what about that piece of shit adult that was already on the balcony and did nothing. That person should be prosecuted for allowing a childs life to be in danger.

From what I can see, this guy was on the balcony of the apartment next door, separated by a wall.  Reading other stories, he tried to coax the kid closer to that he could do something.

I think it is easy to say what someone should have done if they were there, but not so easy if you are the one having to do it. I did wonder if the man who did it was a scaffolder or something as he climbed like he was a natural. Most people could not climb like that, and we see many people listed in the news who act without really thinking and lose their lives in vain. That does not detract from what he did at all, and he gets my admiration, but I am just saying that maybe he was the right person in the right place at the right time.

I think it is easy to say what someone should have done if they were there, but not so easy if you are the one having to do it. I did wonder if the man who did it was a scaffolder or something as he climbed like he was a natural. Most people could not climb like that, and we see many people listed in the news who act without really thinking and lose their lives in vain. That does not detract from what he did at all, and he gets my admiration, but I am just saying that maybe he was the right person in the right place at the right time.

You are so right Jen. Just the other day in my area we had horrible flash flooding and a women was trapped in her business and couldn’t get out. A man who was in the Army National Guard sprung into action attempting to get through the raging waters and told the women to try to get to the highest spot she could. After he said that to the women he was swept away by the waters and the next day sadly found dead. This was a man who probably had done this sort of thing many of times and wouldn’t think twice to helping someone. The thing is there are people out there who just like Jen said spring in action and don’t think about themselves. These people are heroes in my book.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!