Going Commando?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LaurenMoore 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Have you ladies ever done this when going out?

I have never when I have worn a skirt or dress, but with a tight pair of slacks or jeans I have gone with out panties as I don’t want the pantie lines to show through.

I always wear panties, lines or not.  I normally wear long shirts which cover that area anyway.

1 member liked this post:

I only thought about this at the weekend when I went out in a long dress. I didn’t, and wore panties. You never know what the day will bring.

Very risque, but now I am thinking about it if it gets too hot in the sun a long flowing Summer dress would be just the thing to go commando with. I might try it later and hope it does not get too windy.

I am usually always going commando in public. I have a permanent ankle bracelet on both my legs which are quite thick. Therefore I cannot wear tights or tight jeans, so I often wear micro skirts without any panties underneath, and high heels. This proves to be a problem on cold days, as I am all covered up but bare legged, with the risk of my skirt being blown up by the wind. Since I have a 31M size boobs, no bra can really fit me and I risk showing too much cleavage or even getting a downblouse or excessive underboob.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!