GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Souxi 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

HAHAHAHA…. I think I like these mutterings you Mum does Souxi 😆

He’s lucky in her fright she didn’t clonk him one LOL.

She did!! She said she gave him a right thump lol. 😆

good morning again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woke about 6am, Dave already up doing the massive Xmas crossword, told me to go back to bed, fat chance, once I’m awake that’s it. Sent him back to bed at 7am need some quiet and calm!.Turkey has defrosted quicker than I thought so its covered with a cloth and sits in the fridge.Had my breakfast and now going to put a small wash in, gawd, how can I stand all this excitement 🙂
    Hope my grandson feels better and can go to the pub for his Xmas dinner.

good morning again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woke about 6am, Dave already up doing the massive Xmas crossword, told me to go back to bed, fat chance, once I’m awake that’s it. Sent him back to bed at 7am need some quiet and calm!.Turkey has defrosted quicker than I thought so its covered with a cloth and sits in the fridge.Had my breakfast and now going to put a small wash in, gawd, how can I stand all this excitement 🙂
    Hope my grandson feels better and can go to the pub for his Xmas dinner.

Nope he still sounds like Kermit and now I,ve got a headache and I can,t stop sneezing. Cue the cold and flu pills. >:(

So what have I got to do today?

Cook the gammon ready for either Christmas day evening or boxing day, check to see how the turkey is defrosting, hoover the front room again, and that is about it I think. Tomorow I shall be preparing fresh sprouts and making up the stuffing for the turkey.

I think this evening I,m going to have a LONG soak in a nice hot bubbly bath. I can,t stop sneezing at the moment.

I,m also looking out of the window every now and then for the delivery man. My sons nintendo ds is supposed to come today and also my last hamper. I care more about the ds lol.

Yayyyyyyyy it arrived!! Thank gawd for that. Just my last hamper now. I,m absolutly pooped I am. All my energy has flown out of the window. So if I don,t post much drivel today you,ll know why lol. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!