good news for downton abby fans

Female Forum Forums General Discussion In the News good news for downton abby fans

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rebeccajpanda 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I can’t wait to see it!

did you see the first one?

I did go and see the first one, but had to leave a  little before the end

my parking was about to run out, so. missed about 10 minits off the end. not too bad

I havent seen the series let alone the film..

The series is now being shown on Dutch Tv so Im catching up and I have to say I like it, its like upstairs downstairs on a much grander scale.

We only get BBC here so nothing from the ITV channels unless it gets sold to cable/

what about streaming services like netflix?. do you use those?

btw: you don’t need to watch the series to understand the movie (completely diffrent storyline), but you’re right: the series is very good. I love maggie smith’s character (actually I like anything she is in.)

2 users liked this post:

Hi i do use Netflix and Amazon prime.

I will have a look at the Downton Abby listings .

My nan LOVES Downton Abby! And she is Swedish!

A brilliant show.

In some ways, I liked the movie better than the show. I mean, I met the characters through the show, so without the show, it wouldn’t be the same… But I enjoyed the movie storyline a lot and felt that it flowed well, even if you hadn’t met the characters before. I could watch it often and it was more family-friendly than the series, so I may not have to wait as long to share it with my kids!

I’m excited to hear about a sequel!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!