Greetings!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there everyone! Glad to be here and interested to see what kind of awesome people “live” here. I am an avid reader of non-fiction, love gardening, writing, painting (watercolors mostly), and  outdoorsy stuff (camping and hiking). My current favorite author is Joan Didion, her essays are amazing!

Happy New Year! Happy to be here!

T

Happy New Year Tanya.

Welcome to the forum. I love painting too, but mostly acrylic although I use watercolour sometimes. My avitar is one of my paintings. Gardening as well – mostly fruit and veg although I do grow a few cacti.

I look forward to your posts 😊

1 member liked this post:

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.

Hi Tanya and welcome.  I too love non fiction, mostly history, gardening, my cat and of course SHOES. To men they are just something to walk in, but to women they are an emotional experience.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Rhonda333.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Rhonda333. Reason: mispell
    Attachments:

Thanks everyone! I have a deep affection for boots Rhonda. My man has sneakers and a couple pairs of dress shoes… no they do not get it and they don’t have to as long as they support the habit. 😛 (support- meaning he just smiles and nods when I show him the latest pair I had to have).

Beautiful work Spinning Jen! I have worked with acrylics too but I love the meditative aspect of watercolors… its just soothing to me.

Hello Tanya613 and welcome. I have a close male friend who is 68 years of age and he also paints. He doesn’t paint watercolours, but he does paint arcyllics: his work is awesome. Anyhow, I am also an avid reader, although I stick to novels. I do have a weakness for women’s magazines, too. Rhona: I love boots. I bought two pairs the other week. They are gorgeous. Anyhow, I look forward to reading your posts, Tanya613!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!