Greetings from a Newbie

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions Greetings from a Newbie

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KitKatKitty KitKatKitty 4 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m happy to be here, I’ve been looking for somewhere to be able to chat to other women,  I’m a Wife and Mum of 3, from the UK and looking to make some new friends

Hi

Welcome. It’s nice to meet you 🙂

I am in the UK too. I have a son and stepson who have grown and flown the nest. There are a few of us from the UK here as well as  the US and other places. It’s often fairly quiet at times but friendly. Feel free to join in and expand the circle x

Welcome to the forum – enjoy

1 member liked this post:

Hi Welcome. It’s nice to meet you 🙂 I am in the UK too. I have a son and stepson who have grown and flown the nest. There are a few of us from the UK here as well as the US and other places. It’s often fairly quiet at times but friendly. Feel free to join in and expand the circle x

I’m based in the North East!  My three are all under 10….just!!!

It seems like a nice place, I look forward to joining in

x

Hi! Welcome to the forum. I am in the UK as well. Down south. Three kids under ten must be a handful for you! Never a dull moment I bet. Mine are grown up now. So.how did you find Female forum? Make yourself at home.🙂

Welcome. I like the British humour. “Always look on the bright side of life … whistle”

2 users liked this post:

I found the forum, purely by searching in Google Female Community Forums!

Welcome. I like the British humour. “Always look on the bright side of life … whistle”

Exemplified in Monty Python’s “Life of Brian” – brilliant film 😄

Welcome to these forums! You’ll love it here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!