Guys that wear thong underwear

Female Forum Forums General Discussion A Woman’s View Guys that wear thong underwear

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Butterfield8 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

So I have a question for the ladies, what’s your opinion on guys that wear thong underwear? I wear them all the time as I find them comfortable. I also wear them out on the beach ( local nude beach) is it wired, sick, turn on, would like to know. Thanks

Attachments:

Welcome to the forum ralphy.

What a strange subject for your first post. I would have personally gone with flower arranging or what is your favourite hot drink.

Not that any of us are nieve. But it would have been nice just to ease yourself onto the forum.

I don’t know about anyone else here. But a thong on a man is just wrong on so many levels.  You wear what you fancy. It’s your preference. But if my other half decided to wear one of those then, after I had stopped laughing I would tell him its just not really that much of an underwear enhancement.

You also said you wear them on a nude beach? I was under the impression, As in the title NUDE BEACH. I didn’t think you wore anything on a nude beach. But I’ve never been on one so that’s just an assumption.

But whatever floats your boat sweets.

1 member liked this post:

I really don’t have an opinion, one way or another, on anyone’s underwear.  Wear what makes you feel comfortable.

2 users liked this post:

I have been thinking, and would agree. I don’t know how much things have changed but when I went on one of those Spanish holidays years ago. noted for being a bit wild, I remember one male going to the beach in such wear. He got a rather negative reaction from almost everyone. A step too far!

1 member liked this post:

Awful things like budgie smugglers they should be burned and left to die a death..

Nude is nude, its the way our bodies are made and if you go to a nude beach dont get all uppity about seeing real bodies. I have no issue with nudity.

On a clothed beach wear decent clothes and that applies to ladies and men. Thongs dont look good on anyone no matter how young or tanned you are we all know its just a shoelace between us and your anus. YUK

If you feel comfortable wearing a thong and really don’t care what others think or say, go for it.

2 users liked this post:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!