Hailey Baldwin Saved Selena

Female Forum Forums General Discussion In the News Hailey Baldwin Saved Selena

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve never been so happy as hearing justin and balwin are engaged. finally my idol selena has been saved from this monster that almost killed her with drugs and alcohol.

Attachments:

I didn’t know Justin was instrumental in Selena’s addiction…or that she even had one.  The only thing I remember reading about her was that she recently had a kidney transplant due to lupus.

I don’t follow celebrities that closely, but the engagement came as a surprise to me.  I just recently read that Justin and Selena were back together?  Now, I hear he’s engaged to someone else.  Apparently, Justin and Hailey have known each other quite a while.

This sounds odd, but I have no idea as to who these people are! What exactly happened? I don’t really follow celebrities [aside from Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera!] but would like to know more.

Could anyone enlighten me? Thank you!

Selena Gomez – 25 y/o American singer, actress, producer

Justin Bieber – 24 y/o Canadian singer, actor, songwriter – discovered in 2008 on YouTube

Selena and Justin had this on-again, off-again relationship since 2010.  They last broke up in March.  Now, he’s engaged to:

Hailey Baldwin – 21 y/o American model and television personality – Daughter of Stephen Baldwin, the youngest of the Baldwin brothers.

Thank you, TestDummyC.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!