Happy Christmas everyone

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Happy Christmas everyone

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Crazycat 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Well it,s nearly that time of the year again, when we all get festive and merry.
    So I,d like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and a happy new year.

Female has only been going a few months, but already it has got off to a fabulous start, and it,s all thanks to you wonderful ladies. You make Female what it is; a happy friendly and welcoming place for females from all over the world. You should all be very proud of yourselves.

So happy Christmas everyone, and here,s to a fantastic year for us all on Female in 2009. Cheers!!

Attached files

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Who would believe that this site would take off so well, so quickly? I look forward to getting to know you all better in 2009

🙂

I hope you all have a great christmas and a fab new year!! funny isnt it , christmas is supposed to be a happy time but we tend to remember the sad times in our lives too, however, on the day , with family and maybe freindss too around the warmth and the magic takes over ay?

Cheers you lot *chinks glasses with everyone*!!! xxxx

I just wanted to say first a very big thank you to all of you amazing ladies that have made me feel so welcome here at Female Forum, you truly are an incredible bunch of women and I am so proud to now call you my friends.

And of course an even bigger thank you to Martin for making the best forum and for being such a kind and thoughtful leader 🙂

Now of course I also want to wish each and every one of you (and all of your families) a happy and peaceful Christmas and a safe and fulfilling 2009.

Cheers everyone! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!