Harvey Weinstein

Female Forum Forums General Discussion In the News Harvey Weinstein

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Harvey Weinstein has turned himself into authorities and has been charged with rape on the criminal charge against him. Weinstein a big time Movie Producer has posted 1 million dollars bail. He has also been accused by many other famous celebrities including Rose McGowan and Gywneth Paltrow of raping them. It will be interesting to see how this whole thing unfolds and who comes out to testify against him.

seems celebrity rapes is very popular news recently. it bothers me the long time from proported rape and when the women started to go public. really anyone can cry rape after a few days without any proof. think in many cases is just for media attention.

seems celebrity rapes is very popular news recently. it bothers me the long time from proported rape and when the women started to go public. really anyone can cry rape after a few days without any proof. think in many cases is just for media attention.

It could be true that some are crying rape, but it is alarming to me when it becomes that many women coming forward something is wrong. It reminds me of the case of the USA Gymnast Doctor who one girl came forward and then all the other girls coming forward. Now he is done and locked up for good.

It’s sick. There are no words for what these men have done.  If they are wrongly accused, I understand that isn’t right, but for the men who did do the crime, I hope they go to prison.

1 member liked this post:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!