Have You Written Any Stories?

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Hobbies & Leisure Have You Written Any Stories?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

As an adult!

I have written one novella called “Realm of Dreams”, which I love. I have also written a number of short stories. I haven’t for a while, though: I don’t know if I will again. But that’s another subject.

Anyhow, if you have written any stories have you shown other people? I didn’t myself: I just believed in myself and got them published. This sounds terribly vain, but I think I am good at creative writing. It’s in my blood.

No, I’ve never written any stories as an adult.  I’ve written a couple of poems while in school which were published in a youth magazine.  I wrote a poem as an adult back in 2007/2008, but I’ve since lost it.  When I deleted it from my computer, I was over whatever emotions I was feeling at the time I wrote it.  I should have kept it.  🙁

I am similar in that I have not, but did write some poetry around school age. I know my schoolbooks are in the loft so I still have some but not easily accessible. I have written the odd song too. These will be around but I know not where.

I wrote a couple as a teenager and won a couple of prizes . Recently Ive written a few but I havent done anything with them yet and Im not sure if I will..  Sometimes I just like writing for the sake of it almost working through things in a storybook way.

It is interesting read all your posts. I think that a lot of people write some literature. It is a wonderful art-form. Being creative is wonderful. I don’t write short stories anymore, but am glad for the stories I did write.

I would love to read all of your stories. Reading is my favourite pasttime: and always will be.

Anyhow, interesting to read your comments. I think everyone is creative: even if only as a pasttime. Writing should be fun!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!