Hello

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  bunnyhabit1984 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I signed up several days and waited for my account to be activated and then I deleted my e-mail that was connected to this account and signed up again last night with another account. I tried to get this account deleted but whoever is in charge locked the other account. The problem is I have an e-mail connected to this account that I no longer have and you can’t change it because it asked to verify the change on the old e-mail which of course I do not have any longer. So I was just going to say the hell with it and not be active, but here I am instead.

My name is Rhonda but everyone calls me Ronnie. I will be turning 45 tomorrow and am a Principal at an Elementary School in Maine. I love the mountains which is why I choose to reside right near a National Park. I also love drinking Wine, Educating Children, Classic Rock Music, and just having a good time with friends.

Hi Ronnie, my you have found this site complicated, I was lucky I think as there was no problem with my registration. Still you made it and here you are, so welcome from me to the site and hopefully we will chat sometime on here. Mikki x

1 member liked this post:

Welcome to the forum, Ronnie.  I look forward to reading your contributions to our little community.

1 member liked this post:

I do hope I can get the e-mail situation resolved, but it seems like the staff don’t fully understand that the current e-mail on this account is deleted and no longer. To change to another e-mail that I have now I have to use the deleted account to verify the new e-mail change. Obviously I cannot do that. The staff doesn’t seem to understand that as they keep referring me to the settings to change it.

Hi Ronnie, welcome 🙂

It does sound like you have got into one of those situations in which things start running in circles. You could try a message to staff, if you haven’t already. Whoever has admin rights should be able to sort the problem. Otherwise re-instate your old email address? I suspect that wouldn’t work but may be worth trying.

Don’t let all that deter you from joining in. It’s nice to meet you x

Welcome, Ronnie. I hope you get technical issues sorted.

I look forward to reading your posts.

welcome to our group of friendly and positive girls who have varied backgrounds and experiences. hope to see many posts from you to revitalize this dying forum

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!