Hello

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

My name is Molly and I am 65 years old. I am a recently retired PT and been divorced for 25 years. I enjoy gardening, traveling, cooking, and playing guitar. I have a grown Son who is married and also have two wonderful grandchildren. I hope to interact with all of you within the forums.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Mollypops.
    1 member liked this post:

Hi Molly, welcome to the forum. I too have a grown up son, as well as stepson and one grandaughter. Apart from my art, some of which you have seen I like gardening and walking in the countryside.

2 users liked this post:

Hello SpinningJen, It sounds as though we have several things in common. I love the outdoors and just doing things in my backyard. I look forward to getting to know you a bit better in the future. When I do find time to relax I like listen to music and I enjoy the taste of Wine.

2 users liked this post:

Hi Mollypops my children are also grown up and Im now at home with OH and we enjoy the countryside with our dog.

Look forward to your posts..

Hi Mollypops my children are also grown up and Im now at home with OH and we enjoy the countryside with our dog.

Thank You cassandra. It sounds like you have a nice life going. Are you retired like me?

Greetings from Colorful Colorado, Molly!  You will find that we are a pretty diverse group of ladies here.   I would love to have a garden, but I have a black thumb.  I think I’ll make that my retirement hobby in about 15 years or so.

Thank You cassandra. It sounds like you have a nice life going. Are you retired like me?

Hi, I stopped working  last year to spend more time with my OH. Not exactly retired in the normal sense of the word but not working any more.

Its amazing now but I cannot understand how I ever found the time to work with all the things we are busy doing all the time.

Welcome to Female Forum Mollypops! It’s wonderful to have you here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!