Hello

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi I’m Nicole, I was in the womenonlyforums a few years ago until in shut down. Was in the new one sporadically. Been on my mind to find it again and found this one…. I only have a couple of female friends who live crazy, busy lives, that I rarely get to see. It’s nice to have a place online to conversate with multiple women who will give you their honest opinion….. I look forward to digging into the forums.

1 member liked this post:

Hi I’m Nicole, I was in the womenonlyforums a few years ago until in shut down. Was in the new one sporadically. Been on my mind to find it again and found this one…. I only have a couple of female friends who live crazy, busy lives, that I rarely get to see. It’s nice to have a place online to conversate with multiple women who will give you their honest opinion….. I look forward to digging into the forums.

Hi, Nicole and welcome to FF (Female Forums).  By the way my name is Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup) and have been on here for a couple to few mos now.  Have to say FF that has been the best so far.  Especially, with how its run.  Expect for certain areas and in which I have already said on here.  Mostly, in the lab part of it.

Hi Nicole

Welcome 🙂

It’s nice to meet you

Hello Nicole and welcome! You’ll definitely love it here.

Thanks ladies and Jessica, what do you mean when you refer to, the lab part of it.

Thanks ladies and Jessica, what do you mean when you refer to, the lab part of it.

Nicole,

Your quite welcome.  Basically it means either to do with concerns, questions, expanding, and improving.

Nicole, Your quite welcome. Basically it means either to do with concerns, questions, expanding, and improving.

Ah ok, boo

Welcome to the forums! Where are you from?

Welcome to the forums! Where are you from?

Thanks. Northern Indiana.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Nicole, welcome to the forum.

Cheers,

Alexa

Thank you

Hi again, Nicole. I am from the Midlands in England. However, I have family in both Sweden and Ireland. Just out of curiousity, what are your roots? I do find stuff like that very interesting!

Hi again, Nicole. I am from the Midlands in England. However, I have family in both Sweden and Ireland. Just out of curiousity, what are your roots? I do find stuff like that very interesting!

Cool, my husband’s heritage on his dad’s side is from Sweden!…. my dad’s side is Polish and my mom’s side according to what I’ve found from here maiden name is English. I’ve been trying to do heritage searching, but everything costs money to do so.

You’re right: everything does cost money. But it’d still be hard to race my entire family tree. My family is from everywhere, so it would take some searching! Anyhow, I do consider myself more Irish like my dad, rather than being Swedish. I have a lot in common with my father. I look like him, too. Anyhow, welcome!

2 users liked this post:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!