Hello Everyone

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions Hello Everyone

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  kiwi 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Thank you Lindylo 🙂

I don’t actually live in the city of Lincoln, but a village outside so am very close to the countryside. I have not actually seen any Foxes closeby but I know they are about as I saw one a while ago while out walking a few miles from home. There are a lot of animals which are seldom seen. A snake (non venomous Grass Snake) sped across the road in front of me a couple of years back – It had been scared off by children playing in a stream closeby. I was amazed at how quickly it moved! I love nature so very little worries me. It is nice to get out into the country where there are few people.

I also live in the UK! I live in the midlands, in an expanding town. I love nature and wildlife. I adore dogs and cats. But I don’t see so many wild animals where I live. The nearest I get to wildlife are cows! Anyhow, foxes are rather common in London. It is amazing how animals have adapted to modern living.

I didn’t realize foxes were so common London!

It is amazing how animals adapt. I don’t think I would want to live in a busy city if I was a fox!

Gin, can you take a picture for us. You are probably not as excited by kangaroos because you see them all the time but they are so amazing to me!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!