Hello from a transgendered MTF woman!

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions Hello from a transgendered MTF woman!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bunnyhabit1984 3 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello all!

I am Anna, a transgendered MTF woman. I haven´t started my HRT yet but will soon begin with my transition. I wanted to join a forum for women just to be able to read what other women writes and maybe share my thoughts as well. I myself has always been quite feminine as a man and naturally the conclusion that I want to fullfill my inner self vision on my outside as well, becoming a woman even physically. I am coming from an “mans” world though and there are many things female that I need to learn. Everyday things and more universal thing concerning all things female.

I am glad to be here!

Hugs to you all my sisters here!

/Anna

Greetings from Colorful Colorado, Anna!  We’re a pretty diverse group of women from all over the world.  I’m a CIS woman.  Though  I’ve never met (or was aware that I’ve met) a transgendered woman or man, I have no issue with people being happy in their own skin, however that comes about.

We’re all happy to answer any questions you may have.  Enjoy your time here.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  TestDummyCO.

Hi Anna,welcome from the Uk

Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to join in conversation and get to know everyone.

Hi and welcome Anna- I’m transgendered too and love it.

Hi from me too, good luck in embracing womanhood.

Thank you all! This seems to be a very nice forum 🙂

Anna

Welcome to this forum, Anna75! I look forward to reading your posts.

Thank you all again for your warm welcomes!

you will be more beneficial on a ladyboy forum, i think other than Rhonda other members are straight ladies that will not help. You should focus on discussion with Rhonda as your soul mate.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!