Home » Topics » Getting Started » Introductions » Hello from Belgium !

Hello from Belgium !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

My name is Linda, user’s name Daisybraille, telling you about my sight disability.
    This site, ladies, is quite easy for visual impared people : no captcha to sign up, all is clearly written and understandable… Of course, you have to get used !
    My hobbies : music, reading, forums, travelling, English language, UK and its beautiful traditions.
    I do not know where you come from ladies, but I look forward to know you better and better.
    I’m a single, by myself at home since my mum passed away in 2016.
    My brother is 6 years younger than me and has 2 grown-up sons.
    I’m a librarian in a charity for blind people.
    That’s it for now : it is late here now !
    Lots of love and friendship, thanks for your warm welcome.
    Linda

Greetings from Colorful Colorado, Linda!  We’re a pretty diverse community with women from all over the world.  I look forward to seeing more of you.  Enjoy your time here.

hope you enjoy your time with us girls and post often so we can be well acquainted

Hi Linda

Welcome from beautiful Lincolnshire UK.

Thank you all ! Thanks Colorado, Lincolnshire ! What a travel !
    Love,
    Linda/Daisybraille

Hello and welcome from Northamptonshire, UK. I work for a charity for the elderly. Your life sounds fascinating, too! I definitely love charity work. I also socialize with the disabled. I love my work.

I look forward to reading your posts!

Thanks alot Kitkatkitty. I also love to chat with elderly people. I am glad you like your job. I like mine as well, and I do not look forward to be 2 years later : my retreat !
    Lots of love,
    Linda/Daisybraille

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!