Home » Topics » Getting Started » Introductions » Hello from Martin Reed – Your Community Manager

Hello from Martin Reed – Your Community Manager

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone

Well, I reasoned that it was only right that I should lead the introductions section by introducing myself!

My name is Martin Reed and I am the community manager here at Female Forum. It is my job to ensure this community flourishes into a fantastic resource for all women. Yes, I am a guy but my passion for online communities makes me confident and determined to make this brand new community a success.

I launched Female Forum as I felt that the quality of online resources and communities for women was lacking. Indeed, the most well known (which I will not mention!) seems to me to be overly complex and difficult to use.

The goal of Female Forum is to be the most comprehensive and intuitive online community for women. We want to combine great information within an easy to use site. People shouldn’t have to choose between an easy to use site with poor content or a difficult to use site with great content. All sites should be easy to use, and all sites should include great content. These are our aims at Female Forum.

If you ever need any help or assistance, have any questions or want to offer some feedback or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can either send me a private message, or use the ‘Contact Us’ link at the top and bottom of every page on this site.

I look forward to getting to know all of you, and making Female Forum the best online community for women.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!